Leadenhall Search & Selection is currently recruiting AI DevOps engineers for a market-leading strategy consulting firm based in the US. Our client has gone through rapid growth recently and is expanding its team. The company focuses closely on TMT related sectors, assisting clients in its decision making.
- Aiding the testing of codes, infrastructure, automation of workflows, and deployment.
- Constructing new development tools and platforms
- Building and improving CI/CD pipelines for new and existing services
- Writing clean and secure code in limited time frames
- Using automation to benefit systems whilst scaling products/services accordingly
- Thinking of new updates and solutions to improve performance, security and consumer experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in DevOps/Systems Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience with Linux, GitHub & public cloud services (AWS/Azure)
- Experience with scripting languages
- Experience with CI/CD implementation tools
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience with Data Warehouse technologies (Databricks/Snowflake)
What’s on Offer
- Opportunity to work with a market leading strategy consulting group
- Gaining insight on multiple products across cutting-edge technology
- Working for rapidly growing, forward-thinking company
- Remote working
- Competitive Salary