Leadenhall Search & Selection is recruiting Consultant to Senior Manager positions for one of the fastest-growing Financial Consulting firms in the US. They have offices across the whole of the US, including Texas, New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Philadelphia, and are also offering remote work.
- Analyze “C-Corp” income tax returns prepared by tax managers
- Aid with planning and other important projects.
- Build relationships with tax personnel and help other CFGI team members.
- Knowledge and interest in developing and coaching younger team members.
- Big 4 experience
- 2-10 years of experience in industry accounting/finance and/or public accounting
- Have a strong understanding of state and local tax sales and use tax laws and regulations
- Knowledge in preparation, reorganizing, audit defense, reverse audits, and controversial work
- Understanding in Sales Tax software (Avalara and Vertex)
- Experience in conducting tax research related to consolidated/unitary filing requirements
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
What’s on Offer
- Meritocratic Promotion
- Competitive Salary & Bonus
- Working in a unique, rapidly growing consultancy
- Gain exposure to a huge variety of industries/projects
- Take ownership of projects from start to finish
- Excell in a client-facing role
- Relish the flexibility of office/remote/client site locations